Hajj Package Tour 2020
Group Departs UK: 5 July to Makkah, Dar El Eiman Royal Hotel (Safwa Towers), Full Board.
Transfer to Madina: 16 July, Sofaraa Al Eiman Hotel (Manzil Al Madinah), Full Board.
Return to Makkah: 25 July, Shisha Building, Full Board
To Mina for Hajj: 28 July, Mina Tents
After Hajj: 2 August, Shisha Building, Full Board
Return Flight to UK: ~6 August
Hajis may make alternative accommodation arrangements closer to Haram if they wish.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Makkah Accommodation :
From 5th Jul 2020 until 16 July 2020*
- Dar Al Eiman Royal Hotel.
- 10 night stay
- Saudi standard 5-Star UK 4-Star.
- Opposite Haram
- Laundry in Makkah
From 16 July 2020 until 25 July 2020*
- Sofaraa Al Eman Hotel (Manzil Al Madinah)
- 9 night stay
- Saudi standard 4-Star UK 3-Star.
- 5min walk from Masjid Nabawi
- 40 Salah in masjid e Nabwi.
- Ziyarat In Madinah Only.
From 25 July 2020 until 6 August 2020*
- 2 - 3 nights prior to Hajj
- Shisha Building (building available during the 5 days of Hajj.)
- Sheesha apartments are a 10-15min walking distance to Jamaraat bridge
- 10-15min drive to masjid al Haramain
- You will receive food & complimentary laundry up to 15th Dhul-Hijjah.
- Men and Women will stay separate in Shisha, with five to six people sharing a room. All rooms are En-Suite.
- Walking Ziyarat to jamaraat before hajj
From 28 July 2020 until 2 August 2020*
- 5 Days of Hajj
- Mina stay will be in Moalim Air cooler tent (maintenance of the tents is carried out by the government) with single folding mattress, pillow and a normal blanket.
- Stay in Arafat within Moalim Air cooler tent with food and soft drink.
- Food provided throughout the five days of Hajj except Muzdalifa.
- The overnight in Muzdalifah (In a on open ground). Soft drink & fruit will be provided from Arafat.
- Full ground transportation.
- Round trip transport by an AC Moalim coach (Provided by Hajj Ministry - Naqaba).
- Hajj visa (If the government of Saudi Arabia increase visa fees then we will be forced to pass on the new cost to customers).
- Hajj draft.
- Air fare and travel insurance.
- Meet and assist on arrival & departure at airport for individual passenger.
- Transport for Tawaf-e-Ziyarat.
*Dates are subject to change. May differ by 1 or 2 days.
Prices Quoted by the rate of 5SR : £1GBP